Saturday, June 25, 2005

My Birthday so far...

Hee... I always enjoy my birthdays, cos its that time of the year when everybody reminds me how much they care about me. Sometimes its a bit hard going through this journey of life alone.

And I got very wonderful presents too. Like the Angel in a Box Jade gave to me last week. That was my first birthday present. I like small and cute stuff (like a girl like that) but Jade was not happy that I classified it as useless... (Sorry babe) Anyway, the small and cute angel is out of the box and on top of the dashboard of my car now...

IMG_0015

My second present was by my favourite Feline. A 256Mb SD card for my Canon Digital Camera.

IMG_0057

Yeah! Now I can take more pretty pictures of my pretty friends and post their blurred faces on my blog. Wahaha. We couldn't remember what I gave her for her birthday last year, therefore, I believed that I owe her 02 x birthday presents this year. Hmm....

Another lady - lets call her HS - gave me a packet of jelly. Hmm... Er... Eh... I dunno what to say... The packet of fruity jellies are suppose to symbolise fruitfulness in my life. Heehee. I had preferred a gift that would last longer, and not something that is gone once eaten, or otherwise. But all thanks to be God, and modern technology, I managed to immortalize it with this picture.
Update: I was told by Jade that the jelly was not cheap. Hmm....



My tenant, Melz, gave me Colonge for my birthday. Obviously she thinks that I smell very bad. Wahaha. Seriously, that is also one of my favourite present. Had been using it since the next day I got it. (Cos everytime need to meet my friends after training and I got no time to bath... Eww.. ) Personally, I thinks she smell very nice. And she is very cute too. Got chance I show the blurred picture of her face. Wahaha. Meanwhile, here's a CLEAR picture of the present she gave me.



Cell group celebrated for me on the actual day itself. No present from them though.. or maybe they haven't give me yet... I dunno... Wahaha. But got very nice cake. Its Cookies n' Cream from Angie's Choice. Really very nice cake. But I'm sorry to say that after a hard day's training, I was too tired to enjoy the celebration totally.
Update: Actually Cell Group got a present for me, but they forgot to bring... So I still dunno what is it...



Then comes my FAVOURITE FAVOURITE FAVOURITE present this birthday. It was given to me by Miss E. Actually I hinted that I wanted that for my birthday. It was a Initial D ashtray! Complete with tyres somemore!! Wahaha. I know I dun smoke but I think it really really look very cool. I bet FF would want one of those after watching the Initial D movie. E told me it was the last piece in the shop when she got the thing. Heehee. I'm so lucky!! I must say a big Thank You to E here.

"A BIG THANK YOU TO E HERE."



Thats all the presents I received so far. I haven't receice the bookmark Ningx did for me. Next week I'm meeting Miss Slow and Cindy so I'm expecting more presents on the way as well. *ahem*

Finally, special thanks to those to wish me happy birthday through sms... I dun want to lose the messages after I deleted them so I copied them onto the blog here, in chronological order, all in its original version:

Yihui: Hey happy birthday.! C ya later! Gee..
Su Jiahui: Blessed Bdae bro! See ya tomolo! May the LOrd be the one tat u wil always chase after...
Munic: Happy birthday... Enjoy man...
Barney: Happie b'day gj. God bless
Elayne: Happy 27 th birthday! wish all your dreams n wishes come true!
Shishan: Hi! Happy birthday! u.
Juni: Yo... Happy birthday...
Cindy: hey dude HAPPY BDAY!!!!
Rensheng: Yo! Happy Birthday!!! You must be on off today. Enjoy and have fun!!! u
Marlin: Hi! How r u? btw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Wish u ol e best in these lifetime.b happy and healthy always.God Bless!
Brian (BRC): Happy Birthday sir!
Debbie: Happy birthday!
Liyong: Yoz!! May u hav a Happy n Joyous Bday!! Gd luck 4 ur future endeavours!!
Stephen Au: Happy birthday! May your wishes and dreams all come true. Hope i am not too late too... Many years of good returns! Cheers!
Caryn: Opps, happy belated birthday! Sorry that i forgot it yesterday. Cheers, it's weekend again soon!
Serena: Happy birthday! Make everyday your birthday and be happy!
Junsong: Forgot to wish you a happy birthday! So... ... Happy birthday!
CPT Alex: Hey Brother, Happy birthday hor. A bit late but still can lah hor. :p
Added: And I forgot to thank Miss Ada for sending me a E-birthday card. Thanks babe. Sorry about it

5 Comments:

Blogger Paperman said...

!@#$%^&*(), how does a blockhead like you have so many friends??? !@#$%^&*() I mean, why do people stay around other people whose response is, more often than not, "Ok lor?"

7:32 pm  
Blogger Guojun said...

Cos my actions speak louder than my words?

12:28 am  
Blogger Paperman said...

Yah yah. Hao lian lah... Show off all yer presents from girls, girls and more girls... Yayapapaya! But ok lor, you're nice lah, I concede, albeit grudgingly.

6:05 am  
Blogger CANIS said...

yoyoyo..fyi...i dun tink u haf a bad smell..i nv even smell u LOL...just tt i thought u like something tt smells nice..so..i bought u tt :] hope u wont haf negative thinkin okie..hehe...

2:51 pm  
Blogger Guojun said...

Vandice> Yup. I good. I nice. I got a lot of presents from a lot of pretty girls... Wahaha.

Liz> Haha.. I like your present... But when I spray, people always say cannot smell...

9:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home