Thursday, June 30, 2005

The danger of the word "free"

Today is a rare day.

Today is a day of rarity.

There is rarely a day like today.

I finished work at 5.00pm today and went home straight after that. That's the good thing about being on course. You dun have to think about other stuff once the course ends for the day. (Actually, its not true. Usually I have to go back to work after my bike course. But today, I decide to not give a damn about work.)

BTW, I flunk my bike practical test today. Hit a cone when I was doing the Figure of Eight. (So much for the 13km of Figure Eights I did on Tuesday) *Crying Out Loud*

As I was saying, I took time off from work to come home early today. I need a break. For the past 2 weeks, I have been sleeping from about 10/ 10.30pm, cos I really too tired, three tired even.

Finally, I have some time to spare. I read the blogs of all my friends which I have missed for the past 2 weeks. And left some comments in some of them. Except FF's. I read FF's blog even if I no time to bath.

Daily Routine: Came home=> go to my room=> switch on the computer=> read FF's blog=> then go bathe.

Anyway, FF was saying that she dun understand why "free" was a dangerous word. Maybe she had forgotten a little joke I played on her some time ago...

It was the last day of our exams, our last paper for the semester. FF was so happy she finished her papers that the 1st thing she said when she met me was "I'm FREE!!!!". To which I replied,"Really? I always thought you were just cheap!"

FF:"..."

She was so mad she wouldn't speak to me for 2 hours. Or issit I couldn't stop laughing for 2 hours? Haha.

Time to play some guitar. Boy! Do I miss my guitars........

5 Comments:

Blogger Maximus said...

bro.. i failed mine too..failed once.. went to take my bike test the day after i broke up with my ex girlfriend.. i failed on the err.. S course i think.. cant remember.. but i was totally screwed all over then..

hurry up get your license.. then we'll register for 2A together.. then i will get my bike.

8:16 pm  
Blogger Paperman said...

Loser! Practise so much still fail... Haiz... Gambate neh bro!

11:45 pm  
Blogger FF said...

you're lucky i don't remember that. nabeh chee bye.

1:06 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheap! I'm laughing till my stomach burst man!! Hahahahaha.

1:34 pm  
Blogger Guojun said...

Maximus> I try lor...

Vandice> Ya lor... CMI. Haha

FF> Wahaha. I will never forget it.

Jayaxe> That day I laughed until my stomach burst too. Haha

10:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home