Sunday, July 10, 2005

Encounter Weekend Over

Just came back from Encounter Weekend. If you are interested to know how God met me this weekend, you can read about it here.

In the previous post, I requested you guys not to blog too much over the weekend cos I have no time to read. Then FF really never update over the weekend... Hmm...

Just finish watching Back to the Future 2. Heehee. Classic show. I used to watch it over and over again on video... Haha... I love that show.

Yeah, I'm the very boring kind of person.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey.. so glad it was a blessed time.. btw, some of our network(inclding our cell) going Lijiang to teach english in nov/dec.. for your consideration.. :)

12:57 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh i love back to the future! i have the whole series at home! =)))

8:42 am  
Blogger kennysia said...

You are a very good Catholic boy hor?

12:11 pm  
Blogger Guojun said...

Sze Shan> Thanks.

Miss Slow> Haha! Finally! I found someone as boring as me...

Kenny> I am deeply honoured of your pressence, But sad to say, I am NOT the good Catholic Boy. =)

9:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home