Friday, July 15, 2005

Bike Course over!

Finally!!! Today's the day!!!

My bike course is finally over!! Never thought I could make it this far. But I did!! Actually I was quite lucky in the course. If not I will not pass also. But then again, as the Senior Ninja in Naruto said: Luck can also be one of your strenghts. (Rough translation lah)

Heehee. Congrats to me.

IMG_0211
That's my cert lah.

Next up, Recce Commander Course (RCC) and of course, my civilian 2B licence. Then I will buy a motorbike!!! Wahaha. I know I say this a lot of times already... Anybody got a good 2B bike to recommend?

Back to work next week.....

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

2B Bike... hmm... that would take u a good 3-4 yrs.. before u can buy one...=>

9:39 pm  
Blogger chitter-chatter said...

congrats!!! =)

11:45 pm  
Blogger Gabrielle said...

wah can ride bike leh...

what kinda bike are u thinking of getting?

12:17 am  
Blogger Jayaxe said...

Dammit, I never got any cert from the 2B course!

Anyway, the RCC is really hell of an 8 weeks. The cert from RCC will be something you'd surely be proud of!

8:56 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! ;)

4:37 pm  
Blogger Paperman said...

Wah, yayapapaya already lah... if you want, I can help you choose bike... we discuss on msn lah... but congrats on the same sir.

11:44 pm  
Blogger Guojun said...

WK> Issit? I was hoping to get it by the end of the year.

Miss Slow> Thanks

Gab> Eh... Cute one? Cos I'm cute.. Heehee.

Jayaxe> Now the new RCC is only 4 weeks... Heehee

Van> No lah. Dun have papaya.

9:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home