Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Dear Guojun,

Ever so trustful. Didn't you learn from the recent XX incident that giving out your id and your passwords can be dangerous?

Ain't you afraid that I delete all your post on this blog or shut this down?

Worse still, I could weave a frightful post on how much you hate your boss and get you into deep shit? I know you boss reads this. You could be the next acidflask.

I bet the same password you gave me can gain me access to a lot of other things. Let me try logging into DBS internet banking. 3 more days to payday is an awfully long time. I could make do with the extra cash. I like the iPhoto.

Thankfully, you have accumulated so much good karma by being so nice to me all these years. I am going to delete that sms from my phone immediately.

Miss u,
Handsel

2 Comments:

Blogger Paperman said...

Don't delete leh. Gimme gimme!

9:02 am  
Blogger Guojun said...

Handsel> Heehee... Dun delete leh... Nvm... Later I send to you again... Must blog more....

Vandice> If you can, get my password from any of the pretty girls here... Welcome to blog with your PhD. Brain here.

8:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home