Saturday, July 23, 2005

Tired... but happy...

Have been too busy/ tired to blog lately. And sick...

Next week, I will be on Recce Commander's Course(RCC), which is worse. For the next 4 weeks, I will only have time to blog on weekends. And between my Bike Course and RCC, I have one week of non-rest. Read carefully: it's one week of non-rest.

Tired... But happy... Personal life wise, there's a little more rainbow and butterflies in the sky. The air is a lot lighter and easier to breathe. For once, there's a little sunshine in the sky and my world's a little brighter. Things, or rather, my outlook got a little better after my Encounter Weekend, I think... It's like a good healing session for my soul.

Work wise, I haven't seen the light at the end of the tunnel yet.. Have yet to clear my IPPT. Next week is deadline liao. And a few other stuff need to settle... Need to work hard.... Pray that God will give me strength.

That's all for now. More coming later..

1 Comments:

Blogger Paperman said...

Huffing & puffing! Steady lah!

2:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home