Monday, May 01, 2006

Up and downer

Had a very frustrating start to my sunday yesterday.

I spent the whole morning preparing the song "When you say nothing at all" to teach in my guitar class but in the most crucial moment, I cannot get the song sheet printed out. I spend so much time trying to get the printer to work......

As a result, I was late in picking my friends up and going for prayer meet. In the process, I also made a few wrong turns and got lost for a while... ending up even later than I already was. The worst part was, I was suppose to set up my networks banner before the prayer meet... Sigh...

Anyway, I had a good time chatting with LT during our "lost" journey.

Service was good, I think. Once the pastor start preaching I know the word is for me.

"But Lord," Gideon asked, "how can I save Israel? My clan is the weakest in Manasseh, and I am the least in my family." Judges 6:15

I can always identify with people of low self esteem, cos I struggle with my self perception all my life, as well as finding love and acceptance with the people around me. But thank God He has brought me a long way, healing my hurts and teaching me to love.

I can't say that I know how to love a person as Love should. There are many times still, that I show love in order that people show love to me back. God is teaching me slowly (though I had wished it would be faster) to love as Love should.

Come taste and see, that the Lord is good.

As I was saying, I couldn't print my song sheet out which I spent the whole morning preparing, but it doesn't really matter, because in the end only 1 student turn up for my lesson yesterday... Wahaha...

Spent the evening playing with my cell group, though I was wiped out within 3 turns... Wahaha..

And this morning, my cheap thumb drive came into pieces...

Picture 022

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home