Thursday, April 20, 2006

Mustard Guitar Fat

Me met 12 MustardSeeds yesterday for dinner.

She told me she will be at Marina Square in the evening, so I told her to have Carl's Jr for dinner, which she agreed... And I expected to have Carl's Jr for dinner. Haha. I am filled with such expectance that I skipped lunch so that I can have a greater capacity for Carl's Jr burger. Then then it turns that the blur girl was at Meritus Mandarin instead of Marina Mandarin. Wahaha.

So we had Crystal Jade at Takashimaya instead. The food was not bad lah... but still... not my Carl's Jr (although start with "C" and "J" also...) I told my guys I'm skipping lunch so that I can have more space for Carl's Jr dinner later.... But then it never happen lor.... I never have my Carl's Jr last night.....

Carl's Jr Carl's Jr Carl's Jr Carl's Jr Carl's Jr Carl's Jr Carl's Jr Carl's Jr Carl's Jr Carl's Jr Carl's Jr Carl's Jr Carl's Jr Carl's Jr Carl's Jr Carl's Jr Carl's Jr Carl's Jr Carl's Jr Carl's Jr Carl's Jr Carl's Jr Carl's Jr Carl's Jr Carl's Jr Carl's Jr Carl's Jr Carl's Jr Carl's Jr Carl's Jr Carl's Jr Carl's Jr ........................

After, I sent her back and went to another friends place.

It's like this:
Yesterday afternoon, I received a phonecall from my friend, YL, saying that she needs to play guitar for cell group next Tuesday and the thing is, she doesn't know how to play guitar. Panic button! So I went down last night to her place to teach her how to play the guitar.

So she got less than one week for her to be trained to be able to play proficiently and to lead worship as well, so she's got a lot of work to do. We went through the songs she wants to use for next week, focusing on the ones that she could learn to play in a short (i.e 6 days) time. After that I got her to do some chords related to the songs, basic drills on how guitar playing and followed by practicing the songs.

I must say she is very talented. I think she can do it. Haha. The fastest I have taught a guy to play was about 2+ weeks. And he could play decently well for cell worship. So for YL, with a little hard work + her talent and commitment, I think she can do it. Yeah!

Nowadays I put on quite a bit of weight. So much I have problem fitting into some of my jeans... =(

So I keep telling myself to eat less.... But in the end I still eat quite a lot... well not really alot a lot lah... but still more than I should to lose weight... Keep telling myself to eat less, then turn around and start eating all the junk again....

I feel like FF trying to quit smoking.... Wahaha

4 Comments:

Blogger Jayaxe said...

Nooooo! Carl's Jr is not as fantastic as I expected. The burgers are really huge but a bit the nuah leh.

10:18 pm  
Blogger Guojun said...

Issit? I only ate once and I thought it was heavenly... maybe I was lucky.. or maybe you were not... =)

10:44 pm  
Blogger FF said...

I love carl's jR!!!! Especially the sourdough burger.. yummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

11:45 pm  
Blogger 12mustardseeds said...

Opps!!! Sorry!!!!!!

1:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home