Monday, April 10, 2006

finally... wahaha...

Finally got some real work to do in the office. And suddenly all of them come at once... A bit overwhelming at 1st, but as the dust settles, things look more.. well.. ok...

Movies this week that I want to watch:
Take the Lead
Eight Below
Ice Age and V for Vendetta

but the last 2 has become low priority.. heehee.. I usually dun watch movies that are past their prime... I like to catch my movies on the opening weekend, although I had to pay a couple of bucks more, I dun mind because I get to enjoy the atmosphere of the full house cinema.

Haha.. Still cannot get over The Producers... So dun be alarm if you catch me laughing to myself out of nowhere...

My cell is coming my place to watch The Passion Of Christ tomorrow... need to go pack my room now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home