Thursday, March 30, 2006

Of Female Friends

The problem about having many good female friends, is that once they got attached or married, they have much less time for you.

Haha...

Am quite bored and restless today, so I sms-ed a few of my friends and ask to go out, but as I scroll down the list, I realised that I have not gone out with many of my good friends since they got attached/ married.

Platonic friendships. I do believe in them and I had made quite a few good female friends over the past many years of my life. Especially last time when I had problems communicating with guys and most of the friends I had were girls.

But it gets more difficult after they got attached. Since now they have to spend more time with their boyfriends. And not many reason justify her spending her evening with another guy instead of her boyfriend. And also if there are any good movies, they would rather watch it with their boyfriends than with me...

So in the end, I sms-ed a few of my single friends but nobody was free tonight. So in the end, I decide to go home and spend the evening with my wife aka guitar instead.

Which was not so bad after all... except that I still haven't watch V for Vendetta yet...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is so sad to see that...

8:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home