Monday, March 20, 2006

Sick Man.

I have fallen...
.
.
.
sick that is...

Think I have over exerted myself over the last weekend, with the G12 conference, church and guitar lessons, leaving me little time to rest. All these, plus a lot of shouting and singing and screaming at the conference, left me with a bad sore throat and a slight case of flu.

As a result, I practically stoned in office the whole day... Not that there is much work to be done at the kantor anyway...

Kantor means office in Indonesia... Heehee

My mother saw me popping 02 x Panadol Cold Relief and she got all worried and stuff, and her over-protective maternal instinct sprang into action. You know, she like: You must drink lotsa water... you must more rest... you dunno how to take care of yourself... blah blah blah....

MOMMY!!!! I going to be 28 years old already! I'm suppose to be oozing with the charms of a mature man. How can I ooze charms of a mature man if you keep treating me like a 8 year old kid?
Sigh...

Mommies... you love them, you hate them... but you can't live without them... Haha...

Just finish watching So You Think You Could Dance? Not too bad, I think. I like dancing. Maybe that's why I can appreciate this show better than I do American Idol.. Not that I am good at judging who are good dancers and who are not lah.. I just like to see people dance more than I like to see people sing...

I love to dance! I think dancers are so cool... and sexy... Oh So Sexy... I always wanted to find a girlfriend who can dance, and play the piano, and play the guitar.... who loves God and is not afraid to live her dream for Him.

Heehee.. I think is hard to find such a girl... Right now, I think I will just focus on the last point ba...

One who loves God and is not afraid to live her dream for Him.

1 Comments:

Blogger Maximus said...

dude, you gotten well yet? call me when you're free.. meet up sometime for food.
ps, the right one will come along. we'll go out and hang out... then you'll see..

9:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home