Thursday, March 09, 2006

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

The best thing, or one of the best thing, I like about my current posting is that it has returned me the luxury of blogging again on week day nights. Something I missed when things got a little busy @ Bedok Camp.

For now, after a hard day at the office, I still have the energy to gather my thoughts and write them down on this blog. In addition, my new boss is a easy going guy who is easy to work with. The camp is much near to my house and the cook house food is way much better than that in Bedok Camp.

But thes best of all, I got my own parking lot. A lot that says TO in BIG, RED, BLOCK letters. YEAH! (my appointment is Training Officer)

On the down side, sometimes things get really very slow.... and I missed my guys back in Bedok Camp.

And there are no pretty girls in the Air Base (How can right!?!?)

Dear all, in regards to the previous post, thanks for your concern. I'm fine. Just reminiscing a forgotton memory...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jayaxe said...

Woah, a very own parking lot! That's cool.

But hey, not to pour cold water on you, but I initially thought the former S2 is a great boss. But who knew he was actually an Ass Too during training.

8:12 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home