Friday, April 07, 2006

Thank God its Friday again

Another week has past. Had some interesting events this week..

Wanted to watch Ice Age 2 on Monday and V for Vendetta on Thursday but neither of them materialized. The only movie that I will be watching, I hope, will be The Producers tomorrow evening.

On Tuesday, I realized that I cannot fit into my favourite pair of jeans, which set all alarm bells ringing. I have gained weight again. This leads to my running 5km almost everyday for the rest of the week. Tummy really grown bigger... Jialat.

On Wednesday, I visited IMH aka Woodbridge for the first time. Not I got problem lah.... brought a friend there.. that's all I will say..

Nothing much on Thursday, except I joined this holiday club thingy... can get good prices for hotel around the world... like 400+ for a 5 star hotel... dun have the details with me now though... But then again, I'm not sure if I got so much time and money for holidays now... See how lah... maybe can let my friends use or what..

Met up with Kenneth, my cell leader, today. We went to Marina Square for dinner and some chit chat. And despite my weighty issues, we decide to have Carl's Jr for dinner. This is the 1st time I have ever eaten at Carl's Jr, and I must say, I is really really as good as everyone says it would be. And the portion is so so big that I can hardly finish the burger. I ate the Double Western Bacon Cheese Burger, which, I say again, is really really very good. Now is close to midnight and I am still burping Carl's Jr.

If I was previously described as a Carl's Jr virgin, does that mean that I am now deflowered?

BTW, had a really good time catching up with Kenneth as well.

1 Comments:

Blogger sereneannabelle said...

weird. i couldn't appreciate V for Vendetta as much as others could, but Ice Age 2 was blastingly funny. haha.

I wanted to catch The Producers way back like 3 months ago when i was in aussie. Do tell me abt it when u've watched.

I bet if you like Mrs Henderson Presents and Rent, you will like The Producers.

12:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home