Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Run Run...

Cell came to my house for cell today...

hmm... that doesn't sound right...

but never mind....

We watched the Passion of Christ on projector in my room... wahahaha... it was fun.. Thank God, cos at first we couldn't get the sound out on my speaker. So we had to rely on the tiny speaker from the projector for sound, which is really really soft... but it turns out we can hear the movie perfectly well once everyone settles down and keep quiet.. haha.

Went for a run with some of the NS guys from my Squadron today. Turns out that airbase people are not as nua as I thought.. *ahem... Was trying to lead them at 1st, but in the end I ran slower than some of them... So paiseh...

Tomorrow is another day! Must continue training!! Jia You!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home