Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Free Cone Day

Had a great day today. Wahaha.

Me went to consume my 1st Ben and Jerry's ice cream today!

Saw this poster in FF's blog (wun link because it is password-ed) that says today is Ben and Jerry's Free Cone Day! That means they are giving out 1 free scoop of ice cream to everyone today! Wahaha. I have heard so much about B&J that I decide to try one for myself.

Good thing my camp is near the zoo, which has one B&J outlet and so I got my guys together during lunch time and we drove down for a quick bitelick. The queue was not very long (expected cos not many people will be in the zoo at that time) and we got our ice cream within minutes. I think most of the people there are staff from the zoo.

The ice cream was great! I dunno what issit called, but I think it's vanilla with cookie dough inside. It was comparable to Hagendaz, imho... can't say which is better.. Haha.

Thanks FF for the tip. (It doesn't rhyme!)

When I came out from the zoo, the carparking fees is $3.80, which is quite expensive considering I parked there for like 20minutes. But no choice. Zoo'z parking is 3.80 per entry.

So I paid $3.80 for a free ice cream cone today! Wahaha.

They were suppose to give out the ice cream until 7pm or while stocks last. And judging from the crowd there, I dun think they can finish giving out by 7. I wanted to try my luck there again after work but I forgot about it and went straight home.

Today my 6 day old guitar student is playing for cell group. I wonder how she did?

3 Comments:

Blogger FF said...

Ooh try cherry garcia next time, it's my favourite. I think you tried chunky monkey?

12:35 am  
Blogger sereneannabelle said...

i love the choc fudge thingy. i KNEW about the damn ice-cream thingy but what can i do when my office is in buona vista?

3:15 pm  
Blogger Guojun said...

Thanks gals. I will keep your recommendations in mind.

Serendipity> No worries. Next time I buy one cone for you.. Haha.

10:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home