Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Sianz

Another sianz day.

I went for my motorbike lesson 3 again today (third time liao) and it was raining when we started. We have to wear this stupid rain coat to ride in the rain.

And I got a totally lousy bike. For no reason it keep stalling. Then the rear brakes like not really working like that. Have to press hard before it reacted. Then when I press a bit too hard, the bike tyres locked and my bike went into a skid. That happened a couple of times and I almost fell.

Then my other complain: The stupid rain made the road so slippery that I have problem doing all the balancing courses. Ride a bit faster ten like want to slip off like that. Ride a bit slower then I cannot balance..

So its the stupid rain's fault. And the stupid bike also... Make me fail me Lesson 3 for the 3rd time. Sianz!


-----------------------------------------------------

I'm not sure if it is common to ALL man (and woman also) but very often, very very often, Man is very quick to blame others when something had gone wrong.

"It's the society's fault, it's my parent's fault, it's the teacher's/ classmate's/ boss's/ colleague's/ everybody else's fault but mine."

Very rarely will somebody stand up and say "The entire thing is my fault." Even if somebody says they are responsible, they usually 1) are only willing to take a certain part of the responsibility, and push the rest to somebody else, or 2) find some excuses to minimise his guilt.

Very rarely will people stand up and say "I screw up. I am sorry." More likely, they will say "I screw up, but its because..."

Adam was the 1st. After he ate the fruit from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil (otherwise known as THE Apple), he said to God:"The woman you put here, she gave me the fruit and I ate it." In essence he is saying "God! It's your fault! You put the woman here!"

Admitting our mistakes is something that is not easy to do. Cos it hurts the very centre of our Pride. But if everyone (including myself) can be a little more humble, this world will be a much much better place....

I think...

1 Comments:

Blogger sereneannabelle said...

we all have a form of pride in us.

but it's only when we are wise enough to reflect on what we have done (and how we could actually avoid it) that we can stop ourselves from blaming others.

10:50 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home