Wednesday, November 23, 2005

What am I doing here on a Wednesday morning?

What am I doing here on a Wednesday morning? Heehee. Dun have to work today... well at least until tonight when I have to do duty at the Airport. So I'm here lor...

Can't tell you all too much, lest the garmen will order me to take down my blog. Haha

Sometimes its quite boring to be not working on a weekday day cos everybody else is. Watched the 33rd Annual American Music Awards earlier.

Have you ever wondered why the American always like to have their awards presentations at 9am in the morning? And why do the Europeans play soccer at wee hours in the morning?

Haha

Pardon my lameness. Anywayz, as I was saying, I watched the 33rd AMA... and I realised that I dun like or even recgonise the many of the artises and songs that were presented there. Its all Rap, R&B and Pop stuff.... what happen to the Good O' Rock n' Roll? Can't even get some good guitar playing anymore. Oh well, maybe its because I became old.

Old man like Rock n' Roll...

WAHAHA!! Was just going to lament that I got nobody to watch Harry Potter with me and suddenly, I'm going to watch... NOW! Gotta rush... show starts in 20min time....

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

9am SG time, but it's late evening in the US.

9:53 am  
Blogger FF said...

The answer is different timezones silly! :p

assuming the bigass award shows are hosted in NYC, then the difference is about 12 or 13 hours behind us. In UK it's either 7 or 8 hours behind us depending on daylight saving.

4:53 pm  
Blogger Guojun said...

"Have you ever wondered why the American always like to have their awards presentations at 9am in the morning? And why do the Europeans play soccer at wee hours in the morning?"

Eh... I thot it was quite clear that I meant it as a joke?

Or my writing skills really so bad ah?

5:45 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It SURE doesn't sound like a joke. sounds really serious. like some ignorant guy speaking. haha.

5:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home