Sunday, November 20, 2005

Guitar Sunday

It's one of those Sundays that I cannot find anybody to watch any movie with me. That's right, I haven't watch Harry Potter yet. (My friend calls it "Helicopter") I heard its not very good, but I will still watch it anyway. Haha.

I spend the day resting at home. Playing guitar after guitar after guitar... Haha. Played 5 of my guitars today. Usually I will just focus on 1 or 2, at most 3. But today I played 5 of them. I got 11 guitars I think, which about 3 or 4 of them I will never play. Either because they are too lousy to be played or I already have one that gives the same sound and better. Probably will find one fine day and bring them to a second-hand guitar shop for sale.

The sunday this week has been quite restful. Played guitar, watched cartoons, and did some readings. Did not go out, other than going out of my room. I wished there are more days like this.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

U selling ur guitars ah?.. Let me see whether got any I want to buy..

3:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home