Monday, November 07, 2005

For the past few days, I feel like crying... Literally.

I'm not sure why... Maybe its the overwhelming sense of inadequacy that has overcome me. Suddenly I feel so helpless... like nothing I ever do will be good enough.

So suddenly I felt like crying... and I have been feeling like crying the whole day.

No lah, I did not cry. But I think maybe I should... have a good cry.

Actually I know... why I felt like this... It is Him, calling me to come back. And I felt it.

So there is only one thing to do. To go back to Him and admit my iniquities. To ask for forgiveness... and just cry my heart out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*pat pat*

i feel like crying too these days.. n i did.. it's good to cry out, it will make you feel much better.

admit your shortcomings and ask Him for comfort.. He's e only one who understands you truly & will provide you all.. =)

"The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust" - Psalms 18:2

*hugz* =)

3:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home