Tuesday, November 01, 2005

The Will of God?

Me have tons of work to be done.

But then, the intranet network is down. That means I cannot log in... Which means I cannot work!! Jialat. Come Sat, I will be skinned alive. By a certain Lieutenant Col in Bedok Camp.

Sian!!! <- work also sian, now cannot work also sian... WHAT YOU WANT????

Oh well, this is not within my control mah. Just leave it to God lor... I'm sure there's a way out of everything...

Eh!!! How come I write so many blog but nobody comment?????? Everybody so busy ah?

HUH??

I remember a few years ago, when I was still in NUS, Deepavali has no meaning to me. Because it's always right smack in the middle of my examinations. Maybe that's why everybody so busy...

Pretty bored here. Nobody on MSN, nobody update blog also. Maybe I try to tell a story:

Once there was a successful young man. It was the end of the year and he will be getting his year-end bonus soon. He thought to himself, "What shall I do? I have more than I need in my savings already"

Then the said to himself, "This is what I'll do. I will buy more guitars and mp3 players. I'll get better clothes, watch more movies, eat better food and enjoy myself. And I'll say to myself, 'You have plenty of good things to enjoy. Take life easy, eat drink and be merry.'"

But God said to him, 'You fool! This very night your life will be demanded from you. Then who will get what you have prepared for yourself?

This is how it will be with anyone who stores up things for himself but is not rich toward God.


Also read : The Bible, Luke 12: 16-21

How ah? Maybe I should not get the new Ipod Video after all?

3 Comments:

Blogger Dancingpris said...

Wahalah! your Bdge is on broad leave tml. So Cool! Enjoy.

4:06 pm  
Blogger Guojun said...

Wahaha. Dunno what is Off.. Very long never take liao. Tomorrow I'm working also.... Wahaha

5:32 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wahaha... so farnee.. I mean the story. Keke... I thought u got an ipod already? Hmm... Going your place tonight. See you. :)

4:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home