Sunday, October 30, 2005

Meeting Dancing Pris

Another Sunday in the office... doing duty... Sian...

Doing duty again on Deepavali, which is coming tuesday... Sigh... Dunno how many more extras have to clear? TWO? THREE? Getting sian of doing duties already.

Got a lot of work that I want to settle today, but I never got round to doing them.. Maybe after this blog.

Yesterday I met DancingPris for the 1st time. Many moons ago, We got acquainted through reading each other's blog. Then after that I realised that she's also in the SAF and we are colleagues in the Guards formation. We exchanged a few emails and sms-es but have never met up before. But on friday evening night, she sms-ed me, asking if she can come to church with me.

It totally took me by surprise but am more than happy to bring her to church. So that's how we met for the 1st time yesterday. My 1st impression is that she looked very much like a friend from long time ago. Haha.

I'm glad that I can bring a friend to church. And I'm even glader that she will be coming again next week. It's been a long time since I brought anybody to church. Hopefully there will be more in time to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home