Wednesday, October 26, 2005

What does luck have to do with it?

I sent my car for its 10,000km service today. 10,000km liao, so fast I have been driving my car for more than half a year liao.

Call it fate, call it coincidence, call it fate; I saw my friend Charles Phoon at the service centre today. Heehee, he send his Cerato there for repair cos of scratches and everything. So we wait there together.

Then after that, just before I leave, I saw my good friend Desmond. Wahaha. His Rio got banged by taxi. Right now, there is only 2 person I know that drives a KIA car. And they are boh at the service centre with me. Wahaha. What are the odds of that?

Everybody, buy 4D for my car plate number!!! 1372. Wahaha.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm, my comment has been deleted?

3:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home