Sunday, October 23, 2005

Numa Numa Flightplan

Me had a lot of plans today. Heehee. It's amazing I'm still functioning now. Cos, as I said in the previous post, I only slept for 3 hours yesterday.

Ready to concuss anytime.

I realised I left my pouch at my friend's place after playing Risk last night. Got more than $3000 worth of cash and prizes inside. Thank God he is an honest to goodness Christian and he did not even open to see what is inside. =)

I got so many things to do today and I was late for everything. And I think partly due to the lack of sleep. I was late to meet my friend to collect my pouch. I was late for a church meeting and I was late for the movie flightplan.

Miss E said that now I cannot scold her for being late for movies. =(

Flightplan was not bad. Better than expectation lah.. Or maybe my expectation for this movie is very low so its easy to meet. Haha. Prior to the show I read some bad reviews about the movie so I not expecting very much from it. Even thought that I would fall asleep during the show. Haha. But compared to the Election I watched on Friday, I think the Election was much better.

Being playing the Numa Numa song ever since I got it yesterday. (Its the song in the funny video and Chicken Little video I linked in my post yesterday) Wahaha. That's me. I always over-do the things that I like. Like for example take this song - I should be numa numa-ing for the next 3 days non-stop. Then after that I would be sick of it.

Anybody wants to watch Chicken Little with me? Then we can numa numa together after that.

Wahaha

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

... Dude ... the last bit sounds like a proposition ...

... you purposely wan right? :P

9:12 am  
Blogger Guojun said...

Eh... Huh? Dun understand... Proposition for what? You wanna numa numa with me?

9:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home