Sunday, October 16, 2005

Here we go again

This has been a eventful week. I have quite a few things to blog actually, but I think I will make it short again.

Next week. Next week my guys will be flying off to Australia and I had to stay back to organise some basketball thing for the formation. Low morale to the max. But still, I will have more time for blogging.

Since some of my guys are going to Australia next week, I spend most of my time doing home visitations. Part of the army directive. Not too bad. Had a good time getting to know their parents.

Then I met Xenarenes on Wed evening. (No, she doesn't update her blog anymore.) Its been a long time since I last saw her. Haha. Got the S.H.E Encore Album that she bought for me 4 months ago. (she knows I had a thing for Hebe) Wahaha. I think S.H.E had come up with a new album already. But still, I had a good time catching with her.

What did I do on Thursday? I forgot already... Hmm.. Never mind. Oh ya, I did home visitation again, then went back home.

We had company cohesion on friday, playing bowling at Tampines SAFRA. Ok lah. I'm not really into bowling and barely managed to bowl 100 points in my second of 2 games. Haha. Was suppose to do more home visitation after that but too tired already. Decided to go for cell group instead.

Saturday was more interesting for me. There was this community service trip I was suppose to to go this December, in China and we were raising funds for it. We spent the morning baking cookies and tried to sell them to our friends. Heehee. Had a lot of fun there.
In the evening, I went to watch Deuce Bigalow, European Giogolo with some of my friends. Quite a disappointment actually. The 1st one was much better. In my opinion, any comedy that relied on slapsticks and crude humour is not good comedy at all.

Something else happened on saturday. I did not tell anyone and I have no intention of revealing too much here. I would just like to say... that... maybe my time is not here yet. Some heart aches and disappointments... Nvm... Think I've said enough.

On a more cheerful note, I saw something nice on Miss Slow's blog. She wrote about me. Very touched. Thanks babe. It was really sweet of you. Sorry I was quite busy and only saw the post now.

More importantly, last week was my 1 yr blog anniversary. Yup. That's right. I have been blogging for one year already. Check out the 1st post, 11 October 2004 and the few posts in the months following that. I think I was really depressed then, and I took to blogging to release my frustrations and disappointments.

If you have followed my blog from the beginning like some of my friends have, I think you will see that some of the things I wrote changed a lot from the last time. At least now not so depressing... Haha.

Maybe if I got time I will go through my past entries and highlight some of the more interesting posts I made in the past year.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jayaxe said...

I think we have the same taste. I like Hebe too! Selina is too ah lian liao. Hehe.

11:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home