Thursday, September 29, 2005

Someday the Dream will End

Have you ever have this period of time when, everything seems so fine and dandy? When everything is O' so perfect and beautiful? When you thought that peace and happiness will never end?

Well, this is not one of those times for me.

This week has so far been faith testing, emotionally draining, values challenging. Frustration comes one after another, compounding on the previous impact, mounting to an impending explosion.

Thank God it did not happen... Yet.

I feel so burned out... I need a break... which actually wun be anytime soon.

King David's famous Psalms quote "Surely, goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever" - Psalms 23:6

Which sounds incredibly foreign in this practical, stress-filled, self orientated world.

LORD, teach me... to be like King David... to have a heart like his... that I will dwell in Your house forever.

Teach me not to listen to my fears... or to follow my weakness... For I am weak and a man of little faith, and lots of fears. Forgive me for not believing, not trusting and not being faithful.

Thank You, for reminding me that I am only a man, and in this fallen realm, I have something to look forward to.

Someday when the dream will end.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Relac... everyone will go through this phase once in a while... cheer up ah!

11:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home