Sunday, September 18, 2005

Mid Autumn Festival

Happy Mid Autumn Festival!!!

First of all, I would like to say that it is the Mid Autumn Festival (中秋节) and not Moon Cake Festival (月饼节) or, even worse, Lantern Festival (灯笼节).

For Goodness sake!! It's Mid Autumn Festival lah, 中秋节 !!

Can you imagine having really Moon Cake Festival 月饼节?

Long long ago, far far away, in the Southern Province of China, there lived the Wong Brothers. On the 15th day of the 8th Lunar month, they discovered that moon cakes are actually very nice to eat. They saw the market potiential of such delicacies and decided to name that day The Moon Cake Festival, 月饼节. And for generations to come, all will eat moon cakes on that day.

Or how about having Lantern Festival 灯笼节?

Long long ago, far far away, in the Southern Province of China, there lived a bunch of kids who got nothing better to do. One day, on the 15th of the 8th Lunar month, those kids brought out their lantern to compare whose is brighter than the moon. The adults saw that this actually keep the kids occupied and keep them off their hands. Happy, they decided to call that day The Lantern Festival 灯笼节. And every year, the kids would bring lanterns out even though the moon is so bright, so that they would not disturb the adults anymore.

Wahaha.

Pardon my nonsense.

The sky's very cloudy tonight. Cannot see the moon. This means that I cannot change to werewolf again. Sigh... At least I dun have to worry about shaving tomorrow morning.

I just installed Norton Anti-Virus... After 5 long years of using this computer. Discovered I got more than 200 viruses in my comp. Wahaha. Probably one of them is Aids.

I know I am not talking sense here.

My phone just did the most stupid thing on me. It's "on" button got stuck and I cannot on my phone anymore. Stupid Phone!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

200 viruses. oh my. cpt chew, the 2 most important programs on a computer = decent antivirus and decent firewall

12:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home