Wednesday, September 07, 2005

The end of wisdom.

Today I lost all wisdom.

Tooth that is.

Had my first 2 taken out quite a few months back. Heehee. This time not so pain. But the nurse cannot make it. It's like she just graduated from nursing school, everything also not sure what to do. At least the dentist is good.

Suppose to have 5 days MC... but then will be going back to work tomorrow and Friday. Wasted my MC. Haha.

No picture of my rotting teeth this time. Too many people complain liao. Haha.

Oh ya, forgot to note down:
Yesterday was Miss Slow's birthday. (Happy Birthday babe!!)
The day before that is Kelvin Poh's (Happy birthday. Where you been man?)
Today is Huishan's birthday. (Your present very hard to find leh... Ya, Happy birthday also)
Tomorrow is Desmond Goh's. (Happy Birthday dude)
Cell leader's birthday is this month also. And my kid brother's.

Guys will get no presents from me. Except for my brother... Wahaha.

Kidding. Maybe the guys can find time to go out for dinner or something... Or maybe not... See how... Haha.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dancingpris said...

Wow! I am impressed. U remember most of your frens' birhtday. Will u remember mine if I tell you? LOL

8:43 pm  
Blogger chitter-chatter said...

thanks sweet!

10:58 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pris> Will try my best. Please tell me. =)

Miss Slow> No problem babe. Your present still with me.

10:58 pm  
Blogger Gabrielle said...

wah! I still got two more.. and I'm very scared of it cos I hate the whole experience..

12:39 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home