Monday, August 22, 2005

About Yesterday

I just realised that a lot of people leave comments in my blog but I never make enough effort to leave comments on their blogs.... I can't remember when's the last time I left a comment on Amuse, 12Mustard Seed, or Vandice's blog.

Should really make the effort to the blog-friendship going. Relationships are, afterall, a 2 way thing.

Back to the main point on my blog. Yesterday. Sunday.

Woke up early yesterday. Promised a certain cute girl that I will help her out in the SM2 camp which she is organising. And so I went to this pre-camp where all the organisers/ helpers come together and did a run-through of the camp and stuff.

After which, I rushed down to Tiong Bahru Plaza to catch Bewitched with Jade. Romantic Comedy. Enuff said? No? Anyway, I'm lazy to say anymore. Not bad lah...

No. Wait. Must say somemore... Me and Jade are not romantically linked in any manner. Wahaha...

Evening is Shishan's farewell dinner... At this posh place at Tanglin Club. 24 dollars per person for international buffet. But I'm not really a buffet person. Normally, I just eat what I need.

Plus some chocolate.

Here's a picture of my cell group members + me with Shishan.

Shishan1

The girls were so close and I cannot squeeze in together with them. Makes me look a little out of place there. Heehee

6 Comments:

Blogger 12mustardseeds said...

It's okie, a lot of my friends are silent readers too. But I know they read my posts and that's enough. =)

10:36 am  
Blogger chitter-chatter said...

hmmm... shishan looks quite different from what i remember her to look like. =)

11:22 pm  
Blogger Gabrielle said...

why ur hand like so awkwardly placed?? Like wanna join them but scared they scream molest izzit? :p

I have a lot of silent readers also.

11:17 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi sharon!!! :)

2:12 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look so shy shy one ah. :D
go grab them lar.

10:45 am  
Blogger Guojun said...

Gab> Cannot lah.. I very shy wan...

SzeShan> Aiyo, how come use my blog to hi Sharon? Go to her blog and Hi her lah.

Miche> Cannot lah! Siao

4:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home