Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Home is where the heart is...

I love my home. And I love my room even more.

Another night's off tonight, after the National Day holiday. Actually, today the course also quite zuo bo (do nothing) wan. Came straight home after I booked out, even if it is only for a couple of hours.

I like my room. I have everything I need here, except a fridge and a bathroom. I got my bed, my computer, television with complete home entertainment system (cheapo wan lah.. anyway the VCD player is down since dunno when). And let's not forget my arsenal of guitars which I use to noise pollute my neighbourhood with.

I also got an antique projector which I bought from Maximus at or about 4 years ago. It's so big I can use it as a coffee table. The last I checked, it was still functional. But I dun use it to screen movies anymore.

I am a very homely person. I rather spend my free time in my room more than anywhere else. I can spend the whole day playing guitar, watching television, read books, and write/ read blogs in my room. Occassions which I need to come out from my cave is only to visit the bathroom and to look for food.

Of course, I could always pee in my room but I dun think that its a good idea.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we have a sink in our room and my husband love peeing there, especially at night...lazy to go out to the toilet. that is really not a good idea, even after washing with lotsa water the stinky smell will still be there. I hate it when I'm brushing my teeth and I can smell the urin there. when i complaint, he'll stop doing it for a few days, then he do it again. guys...arrggghhh!

10:18 am  
Blogger Jayaxe said...

But of course, you would rather shopping with girls than slack away at home, right? Hehehe.

7:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

miche> EEEE ... yucks ... Bad Mr Bong!

GJ> *Sigh* a picture of domesticity ... no wonder the chicks dig you :P

5:23 pm  
Blogger Guojun said...

Miche> I'm sorry but, Eeewww....

Jayaxe> You know me so well dude!

Amuse> No lah... Chicks dun dig me at all.. Haha...

8:57 am  
Blogger Maximus said...

greetings from chennai, india!.. i have got to tell you bout this place.. i'm flying off to delhi tonight.. btw, the projection tv's bout a decade old.. heh

11:24 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home