Sunday, August 07, 2005

Dreadful sunday night...

Me booking in again... Kinda sianz.... The last time I had this feeling when I was in GCC. Dreadful dreadful...

Heehee... Watched 2 movies this weekend. Stealth and Wedding Crashers. Me slept through half of Stealth but Wedding Crashers was great. Heehee. Funny show.

Ok, just a short quick blog... Should be back tomorrow, cos it's National Day. But then will be back quite late... cos going Marina to watch fire works at midnight... So maybe no blogging tomorrow.

Oh ya. Bought a new pair of shoes today!!! Heehee... 1st time I bought shoes in my life... Wahaha. Show picture next time...

3 Comments:

Blogger chitter-chatter said...

how come you didnt say you had alittle help from Mdm Slow in the shoes department??? hahahaha...

baby gab... me first today! =P

9:01 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Guojun - you guys were in my batch at VJ!! no way! chanced upon your blog from FF's when she said she was your guest blogger. I'm from commerce. Your face dun look familiar leh...Eh. If you are Uncle, dat means I'm Auntie ah? :(

12:10 am  
Blogger Guojun said...

Miss Slow> Yes. Your input has been critical in my decision to the purchase of the foot wear. Thanks a lot.

M> Eh... Me was in S4 and Vandice was in S1. Compared to the kids at VJ now, we are Grandpas and Grandmas already... Haha.

BTW, your nick looks familiar but I just can't remember where I saw it before... Heehee

9:55 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home