Wednesday, August 03, 2005

GJ asked me to help him to make his blog alive. But I dun really know how coz I am not a blogger...

May b I shall blog about how we got to know each other...
I guess we knew each other somewhere around BIZAD-NUS four years ago. But those time we never talked. Coz I am not the type of girl that GJ will notice... He only noticed those sweet type one, which is very different from my taste.... Hehehe....

Then two years plus ago...My life was falling apart. I remembered tht there is a night,he came to my place with one of my cell sister. Dunno why he came,may be he was out with my cell sister. That night, I was totally broken and had talked w my cell leader n sister with him around. After that night,He smsed me to offer help and stuff.I was so so so touched.that there is people who still care.. From there onwards,we became close,I guess and somehow he became my angel...Hehehe...GJ always knew how treat his friend well in their own needs...

Yo bro, thank you a lot ... Without you,I dunno how I could pull it through...
I am sure that God will bless you a lot esp in your the other half....
Err...I dunno whether I make this entry alive or dead...Hehehe...
Jade

5 Comments:

Blogger Paperman said...

Yeah Jade. You just graduated from blogging school! You're officially a blogger! Kekeke...

This GJ huh. Everybody come your blog and say all the nicest things abt you...

11:35 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah ... and 99% of them are girls :P

Vandice you be the exception :)

1:11 pm  
Blogger Gabrielle said...

how come no guy saying how nice GJ is to them one ah??

1:31 pm  
Blogger chitter-chatter said...

maybe GJ has a natural affinity with the female species?

hee.

btw, i've lost his userid and password... for the second time now. hahaha... sorry GJ o'pal... can't continue blogging!

5:07 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehehe...
I can make it alive also =P

Ya lor,GJ is nice most to female...

Jade

10:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home