Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Nothing is dead here.

What's there to post here?

Except that I need to buy a new pair of jeans, I can't think of what to write.

Oh, GJ reminds me of a church brother. Always rather nice to girls and all. Yep. Nice ppl. But then again, girls dun like their BF, or potential BF to have to many close girl-friends. You know. Like girls will think, why are you so nice to soooo many girls???

And if a guy who is very the nice to a lot of girls, then his Gf will get jealous ya know. Good guy pal NOT= (or if you are a programmer, != ) good BF.

If one day, you are out with your GF paktor, then one very very good girl friend call the BF, crying/ whining, or wanna ask him out to chat cos maybe the girl feeling depressed or kenna dumped. Then what must the guy do??

1) Tell the GF, ooi, I must go now cos this girl just kenna dumped.
2) Tell the girl, cannot, I with my GF now.

Well, if the guy choose number 1, the GF of course will be super piss lah! Then will start quarrelling.

If number 2, the girl will feel rejected and even if she's not his GF, she somehow feel like 2nd place. Then also not good.

See!!! Understanding a woman's heart is like fishing for a needle in the ocean. Chim sia!

Haiz, oh! I need a new pair of jeans!!!

-- QUEEN

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes i totally agree with this. A guy shld not have too many GOOD female frenz, no matter how platonic. I, personally, will not like guys who are too nice to all females to be my bf.

11:05 pm  
Blogger blatantly bitchy said...

yes yes yes.. definitely prefer my bf to have fewer girl friends. it's not jealousy lar.. but.. it's really difficult ya know. Like when I asked an ex why he has so many girl friends, he actually replied, saying he will "die without girl friends".

But then again, some guys do have close affinity with girls.. i think GJ is like that...he seems nice.

11:43 pm  
Blogger chitter-chatter said...

i dont think all girls are like what queen mentioned. =)

friends are friends. regardless of gender.

just my take. =)

10:01 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm ... seems this abundance in female friends not working to Gj's life partner finding advantage tho. I remember not so long ago made some less than popular comments here and "kena" from one of his female friends. After that I so scared didn't dare to leave comment here for months *heh* So ... dunno leh, think his future gal will need to be quite secure that wan :)

10:01 am  
Blogger chitter-chatter said...

hahaha.. think aMuse you talking about me izzit? hahahahaha...

sorry sorry... haiyah... dont like that la... forgive me ok? must forget also! =P

actually ah... GJ is willing to be slave to FF if he marries her... i think he will be wililng to give up all his girl-friends for the real one if the need calls for it! =)))))

12:05 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was it you? Didn't make effort to remember who it was cos diidn't want to "bear grudge" so was you ar ... *hehe* wah ... was quite mortified at that time. it's like suddenly found myself in cat-fight and didn't realise was walking into it. Anyways, you seem like a nice person la. And I'm back commenting here right? I was quite insensitive also. No harm done?

12:18 pm  
Blogger chitter-chatter said...

hahaha... please hold on to that thot ok ("Anyways, you seem like a nice person la") hee.

1:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home