Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Chocolate anyone?

Had a busy day today. Very busy day.

After blogging the entry in the morning, I caught Maximus on msn and arranged lunch with him. Been a long time since I last saw him and he flew over to Australia for studies. Had a good time catching up with him.

I also took the oppourtunity to get the tickets for Charlie and the Chocolate Factory earlier, as I was going to watch it in the late afternoon. I went at 12noon to get tickets for the 4.25pm show. By then, only the front 3 rows were left. Popular show indeed.

I used the last of my movie vouchers. $7 per voucher, 1 voucher per ticket, any movie, any day of the week. I bought 40 of them less than 2 months ago. Now I am down to zero. After this its back to movies at horrendous prices again.

Charlie was great. Funny and heart warming, with a simple moral. It was a pure joy to watch. Enjoyed every bit of it. One of the best movies I have seen this year. Maybe I should grab the book one of these days and have a look at it.

After pure joy comes utter frustration.

We planned to go and watch the NDP fire works after the movie at Fullerton. But I think we were too slow. Could not get a good spot to catch the fire works and in the end we missed the whole thing instead. I think some times when the group do not have a common objective in heart, it is most difficult to acomplish the mission at hand.

Watching fire works for second time - mission fail.

Most frustrating.

It's easy to tell when I'm frustrated. I'd listen Guns n' Rose's Sweet Child of Mine at full blast. Repeating it over and over and over again.

5 Comments:

Blogger FF said...

hey i do the same thing - listen to GnR when I'm pissed or depressed. :)

10:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guojun, do you drink coffee?

11:05 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah.. felt a bit frus too!!! the rest managed to catch it tho.. well at least now we know.. fireworks all come fr the same place!!!! in front of Fullerton!!! ha.

12:12 am  
Blogger 12mustardseeds said...

See that you have finally changed your morbid "side narration". =) Tis' good!

11:15 am  
Blogger Guojun said...

FF> Babe! Another thing we have in common!

Dawn> Why the sudden question? I drink lah... But not after dinner... cos cannot sleep after that.

Sze Shan> Ya lor... Actually I know liao... just that not sure how to go there from the mrt...

12MS> Ha! Ya.. But probably I will change to something else soon.

8:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home