Saturday, August 13, 2005

Busy weekend...

This is one of my busiest weekend yet.

Saturday morning - My 1st bike lesson!!! Civilian bike lesson lah... Will be 3 hours long... Shack!!

Saturday afternoon - Briefing for a camp I will be participating in. Part of Church activity...

Saturday evening - Church!! (Will I see Gabrielle this time?)

Saturday night - Cell time. Love my cell but hope can go home early.

Sunday morning - SOL1!! I'm so behind in the SOLs... Have to catch up asap.

Sunday afternoon - Will be watching 7 swords. And maybe Bewitched.... Maybe...

Sunday evening - Going to catch fire works. For the 3rd time (a charm?). Hope this time will get a good view.

Sunday night - Book in!!! Sianness to the max... For the last time... Last week of RCC liao. Yeah!!!

In the mist of all these, I still have to find time to study for my tests for RCC next week... Jialat... Cannot fail!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jayaxe said...

Wah rau, the RCC seems like very the fast finish!!

11:33 am  
Blogger Gabrielle said...

church so big how to see?

1:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home