Monday, September 12, 2005

Long Weekend. Part 2

Please read part 1 first.

For part one, read the previous post.

The previous post is just below this post...

Sunday was another long day. Woke up at 6am again. This time its for the AHM. Army Half Marathon.

Every year, the Army decides that everyone in it should run a half marathon.

And it is so.

I din ran the 21km lah. Cos I too weak liao. Can only run 12km.

BTW, did I mention that I was suppose to be on MC? Took out wisdom tooth mah. But some people think that teeth and legs are 2 different things. So I have to go and run.

After running, I left straight for church... for the weekly School of Leaders lessons. Session 9 liao. Next session will be the last. Then I can have some free time on Sunday as well.

Sweetness.

After church (do I sound like a freaking organiser?) I met Barney and Jiahui for lunch. Barney stands for Banabbas. It is a full grown adult male homo sapian. And rather good looking too.

Barney had just applied for credit card and wanted to try out the Sushi Don resturant at Hotel Rendevous, cos he got discount because of the credit card. I took the Chicken Ramen. Quite good, I must say.

After that, we went to watch The Longest Yard. Nice show. I like Adam Sandler. I like Comedies. I like when people under oppression raised up and kick their oppressor in the ass, especially when the oppressors are people in authority.

Sunday night is Miss Slow's wedding dinner. Sat afternoon was the church wedding. Sunday evening was the dinner. As I dun really know any of her friends or family, I pretty much was alone. Except for one of her JC class mate which happen to be a Uni course mate of mine, J.

I sat with J and the rest of her JC classmates. I must say that this was one of the more interesting wedding dinners I have attended, with the groom singing to the bride and all. It was pretty fun.

Congrats on your marriage and all the best for your future babe!

Got home close to midnight after sending J home.

And that was my Sunday.

Maybe I will blog about Monday tomorrow.... Or maybe not....

4 Comments:

Blogger chitter-chatter said...

i hope you werent too bored coz you insisted on sitting with J ma. haahhaa... =)

6:18 pm  
Blogger Guojun said...

I had a good time with J and your classmates lah. An interesting bunch of people really.

11:50 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmm... tooth and legs are indeed 2 different thing?!??!

wonder who said that. must be somebody above you in coy. :X

10:47 am  
Blogger Guojun said...

Eh... The truth is... tooth and leg is different thing mah. So no choice.. Haha..

10:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home