Monday, September 12, 2005

Long Weekend. Part 1.

Long Weekend... does not mean that I got 3 days of holiday over the past 3 days.... Rather it means that I had a weekend with lotsa things to do.

Saturday morning wake up at 6am. Gotta make it at 7.30 at NTU. Helping out in the church's camp for Chinese nationals who are studying in Singapore.

I made it for 7.30, but not 80% of everyone else. Ha! I should have known. Oh well. Had to wait until almost 8am before most of the people made it. After briefing and everything, it's almost 10am before we start.

BUT, by 12noon, I had to leave for another appointment. It's my dear Miss Slow's big day!! Yup, it's her wedding day. Read the story of me and her here. Heehee. She's getting married and the groom is not me. Wahaha. But seriously, I'm really happy for her.

Really!! REALLY REALLY!!!!

Wahaha.

Here's the pic we took at the wedding.

IMG_0346[1]

Hey!! Where's the groom? Groom is camera shy... Nvm, I pretend I be the groom in the picture.. But I got no tuxedo... Wahaha.

After her wedding I had to fly again. This time to church at Parkway. None of my cell group can make it on Sat. So me sat alone... Sort of... Sermon was good. I think... Need to pay more attention to what the Pastor says instead of looking at the girls in church. Haha.

After service met my good brother Ah Song for dinner. You will probably see more of his name in my blog in the future cos he's .... er.... more free now.

After dinner, went back camp to check on the guys. Sunday is AHM and everybody had to book in on Sat night. Super LOW MIKE!!!

Went home about 9 plus. Had to sleep early.

And that's my saturday.

Taking a break. Will be back with part 2 about sunday later.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jayaxe said...

How can a groom be camera shy when he is supposed to be the star of the day?!

8:09 pm  
Blogger chitter-chatter said...

hahah. he wasnt la! he was busy chatting with someone else i think.

we tried to go up to the recept area to say hi but got waylaid at the sanctuary. hahaha. until my father in law came to shoo us up. hee.

glad you had fun GJ. the wedding dinner was really memorable even to me. =)

and btw, i look weird in the photo! hahahaha...

going for honeymoon! dont miss me!

6:16 pm  
Blogger 12mustardseeds said...

No wah. Ms/Mrs Slow looked pretty ah. It's the pixels. =)

11:24 am  
Blogger chitter-chatter said...

greetings from melbourne!

indeed i'm mrs slow now! hahahaha... or rather... Mdm Slow!

6:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home