Tuesday, October 04, 2005

XXX XXX XXX

This is one of those days that I dun really have anything to blog and I'm just blogging for the sake of blogging.

Or just for the sake of practising my typing skills.

Dad is flying off overseas tomorrow for the rest of the week. Which means I can drive his Mecedes Benz to work while I send my own car for maintainance. 6 months into my possesion, my car has suffered numerous battle scars, dents and scratches. Its time I send it for some touch up.

But now I'm not used to driving his Merc anymore. It seems really huge compared to my tiny Cerato. I used to drive his Merc around all the time so I had no problem then. But now, after driving my mini Cerato for half a year, I'm not very confident of driving that major Merc now. Haha.

Pray that I dun add any battle scars to my Dad's car, lest he kills me when he comes back.

Gtg now. Think nowadays I need a lot of sleep, to catch up with those I lost when I was marching my 32km. I am hungry too. Cos I missed dinner. Its so miserable to be tired and hungry at the same time.

Haha.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dancingpris said...

Cerato? KIA? What is the fuel comsumption? Am also looking at this car.

11:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home