Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Boredddd

Whole day suppose to do work. But never do. Stressed.

What I do today: Read and Write, Read and Write. (Think my eyes going to spoilt again) Msn and play guitar.

That's about it.

And I fed a cat. That's right. There are hordes of cats in Bedok Camp.

Am I wasting my life away? Certainly feels like it.

And I felt very lonely. Cos I'm doing duty alone here. I have the tendency to feel lonely at times. Esp when I have no contact with the outside world.

Now want to find people to talk to in MSN also cannot. So bored.... Maybe I shd sleep early tonight.... REAL early...

4 Comments:

Blogger wEi said...

wah Sir u really are bored.. Rarely see you blog thrice in a day ley..

9:24 pm  
Blogger Guojun said...

Ya lor.... Why you never update your blog? I nothing to read.....

9:31 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey... sometimes doing nothing can be a luxury. think about it, how often do we get the chance do wat we wanna do? like playing the guitar, reading etc... sometimes work gets us so busy that we dun even have the time to think! =) -xue

10:52 pm  
Blogger veii said...

Wake Up, Neo...

6:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home