Sunday, November 13, 2005

Sunshine of your love

Many a times, when I'm not in front of the computer blogging, I think that I have a lot of things to blog. But as I sat down in front of the PC, all my thoughts escaped me, and I have no idea what I want to blog.

I wanna watch movie!!! Sigh.... Anybody want to watch The Exorcism of Emily Rose? All my friends say dun want to watch cos looks scary. I want to see how Logic and Faith fought for the Truth in Justice. Or maybe I should go and watch alone... ...

Yesterday I karna summon. Cos I park in the parking slot, can only park until 7pm. After that is for Season Parking only. But I forgot... and park until 10pm!!!! Wahaha!! Ya lor... No choice, have to pay the summon. $50.

Other than that, yesterday was not a bad day. Except in the morning, when I haven't really woke up and I had to go for the meeting in church. I think I dun interact well with people when I was not awake. So I sat down at the back and left shortly after the meeting.

After the meeting, I walked off by myself... Not sure if anybody noticed. I took a short walk around Parkway before church. To get my emotions settled down and ready to meet the world later. With a portable lunch in my hand (BK's Whopper) and my head between a pair of earphones, I strolled the walks of Parkway Parade, gathering my thoughts and emotions. Also, I got a haircut and paid my phone bills.

Church was good. And so was the after church activity with cell. (That's why I forgot about my season parking lot) We went to Bernie's at East Coast Park and have dinner there. There's pool table and a live band. Their opening song was "Sunshine of Your Love" which happens to be my favourite Cream song.

We also celebrated our cell leader's fiance's birthday there. Too bad I have no pictures to show on blog. I think why nobody reads my blog nowadays is cos nowadays I never post pictures liao... Wahaha. Okok. Will be more diligent in posting pictures later.

2 Comments:

Blogger 12mustardseeds said...

"I want to see how Logic and Faith fought for the Truth in Justice" but it's only a movie right. There's only drama ain't?

5:14 pm  
Blogger Gabrielle said...

it was indeed scary at first. but after u finish watching not scary liao.

after all, its a courtroom drama.

5:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home