Thursday, November 24, 2005

2 movies, 1 book, and an old friend

So glad that I finally got to watch Harry Potter yesterday. Heehee. And its on a weekday somemore. Very very long never watch movie for $7 movie liao. I am not a hardcore HP fan and neither have I have not read Book 4 so I shan't make too much comments on it. As a whole, I felt that the movie is sufficient as a motion picture but not entirely satisfying.

Met an old friend after the movie. Davin Samuel. He is a good Christian brother whom I met in the SAF. He is someone I sought support from during the initial of my return to the SAF. I had a hard time adjusting to the life back in green but thank God there is someone who share my faith and is able to share my burden.

After not meeting for such a long time, the encounter is initially awarkard but soon we can talked like old friends again. We met at the Life Bookshop at Bishan J8 and he took the opportunity to introduce this book that he was reading - Drawing Near by John Bervee. Heehee. I took it as "a sign from God" for me to buy the book. (no kidding!) And so I did.

Read Chapter 1. So far so good.

Saw The 6th sense on TV last night. It was a great show. I fell in love with Haley Joel Osment again. He was my favourite child actor and I watched all his movies and shows. Sigh... Why does he have to grow up so fast? (Haha. I sound like a phaedophile!) I heard he was originakky casted to be Harry Potter... Issit true?

6 Comments:

Blogger 12mustardseeds said...

Sixth Sense and the child actor's my all-time favourite too!

9:16 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Read this article for Christian and Harry Potter!

11:52 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fell in love? Sounds like a paedophile. ;)

FF

12:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, i'm trying to borrow this book from chris! din know u bought it on tues.. haha, mayb u can lend it to me after u r done wif it.. keke..

10:11 pm  
Blogger Guojun said...

12MS> Yeah!

Tim> Thinks... er... I don have firefox. Can't read the thing. Mind if you email it over?

FF> Bleah!

Kelin> you were there when I bought the book what. You never see meh?

8:23 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

never see lei.. haha, blur.. just know u bought 2 books only.. >_<

10:03 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home