Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Sleepy... (aka 1st day of work)

Sometimes I have nothing much to blog but I want to sit down and blog anyway. Then again, it's running a little late and I am kinda tired... Wahaha.
Not much of a point here. Got a few things I want to blog about but not tonight, cos I dun have the energy to develop my ideas. Its mainly about my new year's resolution actually.
(Almost) Daily blog entries has been a luxury which I enjoyed for the past couple of weeks during my break. But today is my 1st day of work and very soon, I might not be able to update daily again.
1st day of work, nothing much. BTW, its the 1st day of school for my SM2s also. I went to visit them after work. Seems like they are not having much of the problem with school... so everythings fine today!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello Gj!

i din disappear lah.. all along reading your blog. no comments doesnt mean i'm not reading mah. hee.

blog more blog more!!

10:33 pm  
Blogger Guojun said...

Haha. Thanks for your support. Will try to blog more then. =)

9:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home