Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Reunion

Had a rather nua (aka lazy) day today. As with every morning in the past 2 weeks, I woke up at or about 0800 hours, to catch Who's Line Is It Anyway and Malcom In The Middle on Star TV. Who's Line is one of the funniest shows ever, and my favourite show of all time.

After that, I spend the rest of my day reading and playing guitar... and taking naps. Wanted to go Bugis Junction initially and visit my SM2 after that, but I cannot overcome my inertia. And stayed at home all day instead.

And I thought I would have a nice quiet evening at home watching cheezy drama serials on TV until I received a sms from my friend.

Mingjie: We are are fish & co, come and find us when you reach.

And I was like "Oh No!!! I forgot today we suppose to meet!!" Which is true. I T-O-T-A-L-LY forgot about our reunion meeting. Actually MJ smsed me last week to inform me of the meeting, but I threw it to the back of my mind and forgot about it completely.

So, no choice, I went to meet them after my dinner (at least can save money) Those present were Shunrong, Mingjie, Zhengxi, Peter, Anderson, Junqiang and Jiansheng aka Ah Boon. And we proceed to Delifrance for coffee when I arrived.

BTW, I forgot to mention, this group of friends are my army buddies when we were all serving NS together, where we went through all the er... stuff in OCS together. So our friendship goes back to almost 10 years back.

My!! I must say that the topics we talked about now are so different!! Now everybody is talking about their marriage and wedding plans, where to get their wedding rings and how much they paid for it. Except for the 2 of us who are still single and desperate. Sigh..

As usual, I was the more quiet one and let them do most of the talking, but I had a lot of fun catching up with them. Before we go, someone said we should take a photo together... except SR reaction was "A group of grown men taking photo!! That's so GAY!" Wahaha. And then someone said "Why dun we take neo-prints instead? Then we can paste on all our handphones!!" Wahaha. Thank God we settled for just the photos in the end. Will post it up once ZX send it to me.
OCS outing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home