Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas to all!!

Was typing a long entry on the origin of Christmas but the computer hung on me. So I thought, what the heck, I'll just write about what I did this Christmas.

So far, I went for 2 Christmas parties and have no intention of going for more. The 1st one was with my cell group at one of the cell member's place. We had a lot of fun there dressing up and playing games. The second one was on yesterday where we hosted the SM2 students and showed them what its like to celebrate Christmas in Singapore.

No pictures for both parties though, cos I'm a bit too lazy to charge the batteries of my digital camera since I came back from Lijiang.

I spend most of my morning sending Christmas greetings smses and replying them. Most of them replied, with about half using these cliche or forwarded smses, and about 10% saying that they have lost/ deleted/ forgotten my number and ask who I am. Wahaha.

Did I mention I am on duty today? Wahaha. Protecting my country again, on Christmas Day itself. The cook house could be better though. So hungry now... think I will order pizza/ KFC/ Mac for dinner later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home