Sunday, December 12, 2004

Fat Update 3

Sigh... It's that time of the week again, time for another Fat Update (1) (2) again.

1. Thou shall run at least 5km 3 times per week - failed
2. Thou shall swim at least 2 times per week - failed
3. Thou shall go to gym at least 3 times per week - failed
4. Thou shall not eat more than 3 meals a day - failed
5. Thou shall not eat anymore ice-cream - failed
6. Thou shall not eat anymore chocolate - failed
7. Thou shall not eat anymore oily and fattening food - failed
8. Thou shall not eat anymore fast food - failed
9. Thou shall not sit on butt all day - failed
10. Thou shall not eat anymore junk food - failed

This is unpossible. I give up. Tomorrow, I will buy a bottle of Extrim.

Tomorrow is back to work for me. After 1 week of leave, its quite dreadful to have to go back to work. It's the kind of feeling like when I was a kid, dreading the end of the school holidays. I thought I had seen the last of those feelings, well, guess I'll have to think again.

4 Comments:

Blogger Handsel said...

i am dreading ploughin through the work week too. I am just looking forward to my one week leave at the end of the year, that is whats keeping me alive.

10:36 pm  
Blogger Maximus said...

hey lef... you know commandment line 9.. thats really true. (personal experience)... maybe try with this first... and.. sit ups? ..

7:58 am  
Blogger FF said...

Just be fat and happy like me lah.

11:13 am  
Blogger Guojun said...

Max> Haha.. very funny...

FF> No! Fat and Happy = Olinda Cho

12:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home