Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Update?? ?? ??

Eh... People complain I very long never update blog... So I update lor...

Not much to update really, I have some ideas in my mind but have no mood to develop it.

Oh ya, Cleared my IPPT yesterday, Sliver and improved somemore. Happy, but not entirely satisfied. I had hoped to do better. So probably I will try again the next time round. But now, my body is aching all over.

Many people never update their blog also... Like the person who complain that I never update blog, also never update blog....

No motivation to work this week. Maybe cos I just come back from a wonderful long weekend, or maybe it's I just had my last public holiday for a long time to come... Haha..

I'm just blogging for the sake of blogging... I dun really have anything that I want to say.... Wahaha...

Me am very very poor now. Only left with 30 dollars in my bank. Saw 2 new comic books in Junction 8 today, which I wanted to buy. But cannot. This is the first time I had this feeling... I'm slightly worried, but not very. Still am going to watch Davinci Code and Over the Hedge this weekend. Wahaha.

Yesterday I tried to organise a cell outing.. Which only 3 of us turned up. The cell leader said he would come but in the end fly aeroplane. 3 out of 8 is about... 40%? Ok lah... We had Carl's Jr for dinner followed by an hour of pool at Marina Square. Haha... We still had fun without all those people...

Wed night... 2 more days of work before Encounter Weekend... Jia You ba...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home