Tuesday, January 31, 2006

CNY III + 2 movies = Dog tired

Heehee, just a quick update before I go to sleep. So tired now.

Tomorrow have to go back to work. So sianz... After such a long holiday. But looking on the brighter side of things, it will onle be a 3 day week. YEAH!!

Watched another 2 movies this time. One is Fearless by Jet Li on monday and the other is I not Stupid 2 by Jack Neo today. Both are good movies, but I like Stupid better. Maybe Its because I can identify with the story rather well. And its very funny and touching at the same time. Sometimes want to laugh, sometimes also really want to cry. Too bad I missed the 1st 10 minutes.. Cos I was late again.

Other things that happened this CNY: Visited my boss's house today. Watched my colleagues and my boss play mahjong but did not join in. This is the 1st time I sat through the whole session without playing. Haha.. The feeling was... weird.

And we also had a big celebration for the SM2s... It was quite fun, except that I was too tired by then. Here's another picture of the group of them...

Picture 099
I think I'm having a bad hair day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home