Monday, February 14, 2005

I am happy, even if it's just tonight...

Today I went shopping for a car with my parents. Actually my Mom was the one who wanted to get it, cause she is doing some catering stuff. But I will get to drive it most of the time cos she only needs to use it during the weekends. What I hate about going out to buy stuff with my parents is that they like to decide on everything. Dad got his expert opinion in this case, and Mom has her own requirements. So I kept my mouth shut most of the time. Two opposing perspective is distructive enough. I do not want to add on to the chaos.

Finally, they decide on the KIA Rio, which I personally think is ugly beyond redemption, and I told them so. They complained that I should have said earlier, but if I have said so before that, they would have paid little attention. Finally, we narrowed down to the Cerato, which I like cos there is a built in DVD player and a touch screen display. I know what you are thinking: nobody watches DVDs when they are driving but I think it will be cool cos that is something none of my friends have. Haha.

We haven't sign the papers yet. Mom wants to compare prices further (dun all women do that?) but hopefully we will get that one.

Anyway, the reason why I am so happy tonight? I met Her.

I went to her place to help her change her guitar strings as promised. She look.. well... the same - as beautiful as ever. To avoid any awkwardness, we avoided talking about us and instead, talked everything about guitars. Talking about guitars is my area of expertises, and to be able do to something for her, I cannot ask for anything more.

Right now, this is my happiest Valentine's Day ever.

1 Comments:

Blogger FF said...

Happy V day sweetie!

3:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home