Sunday, February 06, 2005

Good Sunday

Pete Townshend, Keith Moon, John Entwistle and Roger Daltrey broke into the pound and released all the canines.

The police now have evidence that The Who let the dogs out.


Haha. I love that joke.

You know that the sunday is good when you get to play the guitar until your finger hurts.

guitar 1
However, I also managed to mess up my guitar in my amataur attempt to modify it. Guess now I have now choice but get it done professionally.

Also, Dad took my brother and I to this warehouse for Crocodile shirts to do our Chinese New Year shopping. But all the shirts there are like so dull and boring. Like old men shirts. But in the end, not to disappoint my Dad, I still bought a shirt.

shirt

Ugly, but for 5 bucks, it not a bad buy. And I dun have to worry about my CNY shopping anymore.
Heart is still aching like Hell though...

2 Comments:

Blogger FF said...

wah that pic of you with the guitar is quite the sexiness.

12:53 am  
Blogger Guojun said...

FF> Do I make you horny baby?

Spired> Eh... the ware house ia at Ubi area, but last sunday is the last day liao...

4:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home