Sunday, February 13, 2005

I hate surprises...

Yesterday, I went to play mahjong at my boss's place. But the journey there was so problematic that I arrived almost 1 hour late. The story is this: My Mom was was going to Chua Chu Kang for a event which she was catering for and she was suppose to drop me at Jurong East 1st before going over there. However, by the time she finished all her stuff and we left the house, she was already late so we went to her place 1st instead.

To cut the long (and agonising) story short, I was very much delayed and I arrived at my destination 1 hour late. Then come the next surprise, We were playing 2 rounds instead of the usual 3, and we were playing half the normal rate that we used to play. Sianz. In the end all my winnings have to cut by half. Well, at least the good news is that I won. Haha. But I was initially quite upset by all the surprises thrown at me that day.

Today watched Constantine with FF's good friend, EL. Its sort of like a 1st date for us. Haha. She agreed to buy the tickets 1st as she was already outside. But when I arrived at the cinema 15 minutes before the show starts, she was not even there yet! Boy was I pissed. Its a miracle that the tickets were not sold out yet. I joined the centepedial queue and managed to the the 2nd row from the front. She arrived like 5 minutes after the show's schedule to start. By that time, I was too angry to talk to her and I brought her straight to the cinema. Good thing we did not miss the start of the movie and the movie itself was good enough to put me into the happy mood again. So I forgave her after the movie. Constantine was a great movie to watch. Keanu Reeves is as cool as ever, the story is interesting and the effects are great.

After the movie we met up with FF and all of us went to my place for a CNY function/ dinner. Heehee, I am sorry I did not packed my room before they came and FF took a picture of it, so that I can show it to everybody in my blog.

room

Edit: Took the photo out cos my face is causing too much controversy. Apparantly I am too ugly. Sorry for the trauma I caused.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jayaxe said...

I think FF should be the one sitting on the sofa, right? Anyone good in photoshop? Fix up her mysterious left eye onto this pic leh. Hehehe.

2:26 pm  
Blogger Guojun said...

Eh.... Who is this Anon again? Pedestrian A pls identify yourself...

3:56 pm  
Blogger cheeky said...

She's the one at the back lah. So easy.

8:00 pm  
Blogger Maximus said...

dude, havent you heard there is a belief bout people waiting for you when they play mah jung? They said that you will WIN if you have three players waiting for you. heh..

9:47 am  
Blogger Maximus said...

eh.. why wasnt I invited.. I'd like to be on a need to know basis even though I'm not in singapore man.. you hurt my feelings.. completely shattered my aching heart..

9:53 am  
Blogger Guojun said...

Maxi> Dude, not true about the mahjong. usually when I play, the person who comes the latest lose the most.

12:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home