Monday, June 22, 2009

Let's try again...

Hi.. Its me...

The 1st time I blogged in almost 2 years... Since then I have gotten married, gained 10kg and started balding... so my wife tells me...

Its amazing what two years can do to a person right...

As I was typing this.. My 31st birthday quietly approaches...

Anyway, maybe I will say why I stopped blogging.. By saying why I started... I started blogging, I think, because I had so many things, unhappy things, stored inside of me that I wanted an outlet. So blogging gave me this outlet. Just take a look at my previous posts and you can see a lot of dark posts.. (partly also because I used a black background for my blog).. a lot of angry posts, a lot of depressed posts..

But since then, I have become a lot happier. I think this has a lot to do with me finding the love of my life, who is of course now my wife. So, slowly, I lost the urge to blog my thoughts. Its not that I stopped having thoughts, neither have I totally given up on blogging. In fact, many times I did have some things that I want to write in this blog.. But I just can't find the motivation. Plus the busy-ness of everyday life just keep me away.

But recently, I met some of my old friends whom many asked about my blog. Seems like many people (like 3 of them) missed my blog rather much. So I am encouraged to start writing again.

So this is it. A blog about re-starting to write my blog... Let's see how long I can keep up on this..

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome back :)

10:22 pm  
Blogger pprrffnnn said...

i think only 2 person. because i'm the 2nd one to comment.

wb!

3:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home